Medical Chronologies | Medical Summaries | Medical Timelines For $35 Per Hour
- Medical Records are sorted and categorized
- The finished product is a thorough text-based medical record summary that is presented chronologically – making it easy to understand a sequence of events as effectively and quickly as possible
- Important points in the summary are highlighted in yellow
- Highlighted notes or post-its can be attached to the chronology or records.
- Accurately captures the medical record dates, procedure(s), treatment/occurrence(s) and other customized data fields.
- Duplicate records are deleted and a log is created of the deleted records
- Can be delivered in WORD format or PDF format
- PDF format include options for:
- Hyperlinks that allow for instant navigation to the respective source pages; and,
- Bookmarking allows for the organization of documents by user-defined categories.
- Med-a-Word provides instant definitions of medical terminology.
- Post-its option allow easy in-document note taking.
- Printable version that contains tab sheets
- OCR searching for key words and phrases
- Reviewer’s time may be reduced by as much as 50%
- Chronology (sample)