1. Medical History of Atrial Fibrillation, Stroke, Embolism, DVT etc.
2. Did the patient have any preexisting conditions, allergies or contraindications for Pradaxa use? i.e. >75 years old, Kidney problems, internal bleeding issues?
3. Whether the patient was prescribed Pradaxa? Drug of Choice? Indication?
4. Dosage and Intake details (to be included under pharmacy log) including a review of;
- Physician Drug Prescription Details
- Pharmacy Dispensing Details
- Pharmacy Refill Details
- Details of Pharmacy Dispensing Details are taken as Confirmatory
5. Did the patient develop injuries i.e. Internal Bleeding, Death, after Pradaxa intake? Other injuries i.e. Allergic/Anaphylactic Reactions, Gastrointestinal Problems?
6. When and where were the injuries diagnosed
7. Treatment/management for injuries
8. Follow-up visits
10. History of other drug intake i.e. Warfarin/Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix, Aspirin, NSAIDs,