Securing the financing you need at the best rates and terms
MQ FINANCIAL is a highly specialized advisory firm created to assist contingency fee based law firms navigate the loan process. Most plaintiff law firms suffer from periodic cash shortages due to the unpredictable nature of fees and the burden of paying for their clients’ case costs. Through our network of established lenders, we work to secure financing at the most competitive rates and terms. We are able to match up firms with the appropriate loan products, and with the best lenders at the most competitive rates and terms.
Our services include:
- LOANS and LINES OF CREDIT
- For general operating and overhead expenses including such items as marketing, payroll, medical record retrieval, experts, rent, etc.
- CASE COST FINANCING
- Did you know you may be able to recover the borrowing costs relating case expenses as a case cost?
- POST SETTLEMENT / SETTLED FEE FINANCING
- Financing is available for individual settled cases so you don’t have to wait for your fee.
- CASES ON APPEAL / VERDICTS
- Financing is available for cases in which a favorable verdict has been rendered even if it is on appeal.
- LIFE CARE PLANS ON A LIEN
- no interest / non-recourse payable upon settlement. LCPs on a lien eliminate the cash outlay and push adjustors to raise reserves that maximize settlements on more cases (100k+) earlier
What sets us apart:
- We work with multiple lenders and we’ll shop your loan(s) to for the best rates. Our undivided loyalty is to you, our client.
- We manage the entire loan process and take over the time consuming task of assembling documentation, completing loan applications and managing the due diligence, negotiation and closing processes – so you can focus on your business.
- Our expertise greatly increase the likelihood of you obtaining a loan.
- You get the best rates, best terms and best fit.
- We pay for ourselves. Our fee is offset by the service we provide and the savings we obtain for our clients.
- We serve law firms of all sizes – sole practitioners to the largest Mass Tort and Class Action and Commercial Litigation organizations.
CONTACT US TODAY!