The agenda & sponsorship options are available by request. You must be a plaintiff attorney to receive info about this exciting new event. Email Brownie Bokelman to get the latest agenda or sponsor information. Call (484) 324-2755 x212 for more info or to register by phone, or click the button to register online! Prices: $995 for 1 plaintiff attorney; $495 for additional attorneys from same firm; Mention Discount Code HBMEDQ and save $100 off the $995 fee. The HB Room Rate $179 extended through weekend!
The perfect place to play in Boca Raton!
Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort is an exceptional beachfront property. Part of exclusive Boca Raton Resort & Club, this stunning destination offers activities to suit every taste. Treat yourself to a massage at Spa Palazzo. Test your skill on your choice of two 18-hole championship golf courses. Play a challenging match on one of 30 clay tennis courts. Enjoy the convenience of a complimentary shuttle, ensuring trouble-free transportation to any part of this truly inspiring vacation destination.
- Case-Winning Expert Witness Practices
- Critical Physician Insights & Updates
- Learn how to control costs thru medical records offshoring
- Find out how Pharma is courting Hispanics – and, how you can too
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses, plus clinics, lessons, equipment rental, and more
- Email us for details about our networking golf tournaments for pros and beginners!
- 30 Award-winning clay tennis courts, including 12 lighted courts; clinics, and lessons
- Email us for details about our Tennis & Toddies event!
- A tennis Concierge available to arrange matches
- Spa Palazzo, offering an indulgent sanctuary of peace and tranquility, with a menu of services
- Half-mile of private beach, along the stunning Atlantic Ocean
- 32-Slip, full-service marina, accommodating seafaring vessels up to 170 feet or longer
- Complimentary shuttle, to all parts of the shared amenities of Boca Raton Resort & Club
- Comprehensive children’s program, specially designed for younger guests
- Seven swimming pools, offering the perfect opportunity for relaxation and refreshment
- Three state-of-the-art fitness centers, allowing you to maintain your daily regimen
- A fine collection of boutiques, from whimsical children’s wear to fine jewelry
- World-class restaurants and dining options
Delight in the tropical playground of this captivating resort – a true outdoor playground in a sophisticated and idyllic setting.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
Take Advantage of These Activities!
- Tennis & Toddies!
- Two Receptions!
- Golf Tournament for ‘Pros’
- ‘No Judgment’ Golf for Beginners!
Rates & Amenities:
HB Room Rate: $179++ per night, (++$15 Resort Fee & 11% State Tax). HB rate extended through the weekend! All reservations must be made by April 6th to receive this incredible rate.
Amenities or services included in HB room rate:
Roundtrip Porterage and bellman gratuities
Wireless internet in guest rooms and public space
Local, 800 & Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls
Beach Umbrellas at the Boca Beach Club
Specialty Fitness Center classes including yoga and pilates
Unlimited Driving Range Usage and Golf Club Storage
Additional categories/conference rates for upgraded accommodations:
Ocean Vista Guest rooms – $264.00 **
Balcony – $494.00 **
Lanai – $504.00 **
Sky Deck – $576.00 **
One Bedroom Suites – $764.00 **
Our rates will be available on Tuesday, Feb. 4. BOOK ONLINE or call the reservations department is 561-447-3000. See more details at the bottom of this post!
Download the latest agenda! Write to us at Info@LitigationConferences.com for the Password!
Take a look at this line up!
Tim Becker, Johnson Becker
Rachel Abrams, Levin Simes
Bryan Aylstock, Aylstock, Witkin, Kreis & Overholtz
Martin Daniel Crump, Davis & Crump
Lowell Finson, Phillips Law Firm
John Fiske, Gomez Iagmin Trial Attorneys
Wendy Fleishman, Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein
Peter Flowers, Meyers & Flowers
Debbie Gough, Sanders Viener & Grossman
Catherine Heacox, Lanier Law Firm
Dustin Herman, Romano Law Group
Lawrence Jones II, Jones Ward
Brian Ketterer, Janet, Jenner & Suggs
Dr. Joe Kott
Theodore Laszlo, LaszloLaw
Matthew McCauley, Partner Waichman
Brian McCormick Jr., Sheller
Meghan McCormick, Levin Simes
Karen Barth Menzies, Robinson Calcagnie Shapiro Davis Inc.
R. Clay Milling, Henry Spiegel Milling
Trent Miracle, Simmons Browder Gianaris Angelides & Barnerd
Douglas Monsour, Monsour Law Firm
Robert Mosier, Sanders Viener Grossman
Stephanie O’Connor, Douglas & London
Christopher Paulos, Levin Papantonio Thomas Mitchell Rafferty & Proctor
Kristian Rasmussen III, Cory, Watson, Crowder & DeGaris
Bill Robins III, Heard Robins Cloud & Black
Dr. Peter Schosheim
Carmen Scott, Motley Rice
Dr. Brad Sherman
Paul Sizemore, The Sizemore Law Firm
Elliot Stone, medQuest
Tara T. Tabatabaie, Sill Law Group
Fred Thomson III, Motley Rice
Margaret Thompson MD, JD, MPAFF, Mueller Law
Room Cancellation Policy
All conference rate rooms require a one night’s deposit by guest check, money order or valid credit card by the Reservation Due Date of April 6. Individual cancellations must be made seven days prior to their arrival date for one deposit refund. Deposits will be refunded only if timely notice of cancellation is given , cancellation number must be obtained by the guest.
Early Departures, Late Arrivals and No Shows
In the event of an early departure or a no-show, the Hotel will require an early departure charge or a no-show charge in an amount equal to the attendee’s current per night charge for all attendees who depart one (1) or more days prior to their scheduled departure date or for all no-show attendees that occur within the Group’s Room Block. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay. The Hotel will inform members of your group of this potential charge upon check-in and requests that you also inform your attendees of this obligation.