$975 introductory subscription fee entitles all firm members to forward an unlimited number of case synopses to testifying experts for curbside reviews for one year.
Never tried Curbside Counsel before? Get your first submission for free.
|First-||Email us your case synopsis (including client/parties)|
|and-||We’ll forward it to several medQuest expert witness reviewers in the relevant specialty*|
|then-||Expert opinions are sent directly to you, with no obligation|
|finally||YOU decide if you’d like a formal review by any of them, we’ll forward the expert(s) CV(s) for your approval.|
* Supportive experts are available for testimony
To subscribe, forward your check payable to:
345 Seventh Ave.
NY, NY 10001
- Baby Fractures Skull During Delivery
- Settle Early, Settle Often w/ Medical Cost Projections. Now for Cases up to $500K
- ER Failure To Diagnose Stroke
- Baby’s Skull Fractured During Delivery
- MEDQUEST NEUROLOGIST DISCUSSES CURRENT CRITERIA FOR DIAGNOSING AND TREATING STROKE
- Paragard IUD – Emerging Litigation
- Angioplasty and Coronary Stenting Cases Worth Pursuing