Please upload records using the form below. Once you see ‘Uploaded’ next to file(s) you may close window.
Don’t see the ‘Choose Files’ button?
Depending on the Google Chrome version the ‘choose files’ button may or may not appear. In order for the choose files button to show the Flash setting will need to be manually updated.
1. In a new tab, enter the following address: Chrome://settings and hit Enter
2. Scroll down on the Settings Page and Click “Show advanced settings” at the bottom
3. Under Privacy, click on “Content Settings…”
4. Scroll down to Flash and check either “Allow sites to run Flash”
5. Refresh browser
- Choose Firefox > Tools > Add-ons. Open the Add-ons dialog box.
- Select Plugins.
- In the list of Add-ons, look for Shockwave Flash (another name for Flash Player) and check the status that appears to the right of the plug-in name. Shockwave Flash is disabled.
- Select Always Activate
- Open Safari, and choose Safari > Preferences. Note: …
- Select Adobe Flash Player. From the When visiting other websites menu, choose Allow.
Use latest version of Internet Explorer